Round Falls

Hampden Falls, now known as Round Falls, was once part of a dam servicing Rock Mill. Completed in the early nineteenth century and rebuilt several times, it became a popular subject for local artists.

The mill was razed in 1930 by Baltimore City as part of flood control efforts along the Jones Falls but the dam remained. In 2001, Baltimore-area developers Bill Struever and Ted Rouse led efforts to build a stairway and platform from which to view the falls.



Falls Road below Wyman Park Drive, Baltimore, MD 21211